To us, people are the singularly most powerful resource on the planet, therefore safety for our people will always come before anything else we do.
Australian Recruiting Group has established the ARG Safety System which actively supports the safe placement of employees by providing:
- comprehensive safety inductions for all candidates
- pre-employment medicals
- assessment of candidates awareness of attitude and commitment to company and site safety policies
- compulsory checks on candidates specific skill qualifications and registration to governing bodies (where required)
- safety assessments of host-employer workplaces
- consultation with host employers regarding safety issues and implementing appropriate control measures
- ongoing communication between host-employers and ARG consultants
- regular audits of our safety system, policies and procedures
The ARG Safety System complies with all state and territory work health and safety legislation and regulations, in particular the Queensland Work Health and Safety Act 2011.
ARG SAFETY SYSTEM
The ARG Safety System is a comprehensive process that ensures the safe placement of labour-hire with host employers.
The safety system processes starts when a candidate works in the door at the Australian Recruiting Group office. All candidates undergo a behavioural interview with one of our experienced Consultants, complete a comprehensive safety induction and are given their own copy of our Health and Safety Guidelines booklet.
Our ARG consultants visit each and every host-employers workplace prior to the placement of any on-hired workers ensuring the worksite meets our high safety standards.
After a candidate has been placed at the host employer’s workplace, our ARG consultants maintain regular contact with both parties and offers 24-hour telephone support should a safety issue be encountered.
In the event a safety issue is raised, Australian Recruiting Group commits to working with the concerned parties to find an appropriate solution.
REPORT A SAFETY INCIDENT
If an injury, illness or dangerous incident has occurred at your workplace, you may be legally required to notify Workplace Health and Safety Queensland (WHSQ)
Notification must be by the fastest possible means.
The options for notifying WHSQ are:
During business hours - 8.30 am to 4.45 pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)
- phone on 1300 369 915
- complete and submit the online incident notification form
- fax the completed Incident Notification form to facsimile number (07) 3247 0297
Outside of business hours -
- phone on 1300 369 915 (press 1 at the prompt) to be connected to WHSQ's after-hours messaging service. Your notification details will be referred to a WHSQ on-call inspector who will contact you within a timeframe that has regard to the seriousness of the incident.
- If you make the notification by telephone, written notification is not required, WHSQ will provide the person notifying for the business or undertaking with details of the information received.
Further information can be found at: www.deir.qld.gov.au/workplace/incidents/incidents/index.htm
CONTACT OUR SAFETY MANAGER